Guaranty Trust Bank plc is a foremost Financial Institution with business outlays spanning Anglophone and Francophone West Africa, East Africa and Europe. The Bank presently has an Asset Base of over N3.11trillion and employs over 10,000 professionals in Nigeria, Cote D’Ivoire, Gambia, Ghana, Liberia, Kenya, Rwanda, Uganda, Sierra Leone, Tanzania and the United Kingdom.
At Guaranty Trust Bank plc, our mission is to build an enduring Proudly African and Truly International Institution that plays a fundamental role as a Platform for Enriching Lives by building strong, value adding relationships with our customers, stakeholders and the communities in which we operate.Our customers are at the centre of everything we do. We want to satisfy their financial needs and help them succeed financially.
Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
Job Type: Full Time
Work Experience: Fresher
- Are you a fresh graduate, young, vibrant and passionate about selling and delivering exceptional customer service at any scale? Then, it’s time to join the proudly African and Truly International brand.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university
- Completion of NYSC is mandatory
- Age: Not more than 26 years old.
- Minimum of 5 O ’Level credits (including English and Mathematics)
- A can-do attitude
- Good communication skills
- Customer centric
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 6th February, 2019.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!