Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable International Firm is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Operating Officer
- Foster a success-oriented, accountable environment within the company and would always represent the firm with clients, investors and business partners.
- Responsible for the measurement and effectiveness of all internal and external processes.
- Provides timely, accurate and complete reports on the operating condition of the company
- Spearhead the development, communication and implementation of effective growth strategies and processes.
- Collaborate with the management team to develop and implement plans for the operational infrastructure of systems, processes, and personnel designed to accommodate the rapid growth objectives of our organization.
- Motivate and lead a high performance management team; attract, recruit and retain required members of the executive team not currently in place; provide mentoring as a cornerstone to the management career development program.
- Spear head as lead “Client-care Officer” through direct contact with every client and partner which makes traveling very paramount during business day and overnight travel may be expected.
- Min of M.Sc in Business Management or related field
- Min of 5 Yrs Experience in a Senior Management Role in the Fast Moving Consumer Goods sector (FMCG)
- Age Range of 35 – 50 years
- Applicants must reside around Surulere, Yaba, Gbagada, Victoria Island, and lekki Axis.
- Excellent decision making, business acumen, result oriented and strategic thinking.
- Project Management and Logistics Operational Skills.
- Financial planning and analytic skills especially in overseeing Human Resources, Information Technology.
- Possess Personal Qualities of Integrity, Credibility, and commitment to corporate mission.
- Excellent Human Relations and Leadership Skills.
- Ability to Multi-task
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV (MS Word Format) to: [email protected] Using “Chief Operating Officer (FMCG)” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 22nd February, 2019.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!