Invent Alliance Limited is a company specialized on creation of multi sector and multi discipline business platform with specialist partnerships for value co-creation in each of the different business segments through modern co-petition business principles.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Engineer
- The IT Engineer will be primarily responsible for providing IT systems maintenance and development, and also provide support and training to system users and develop manuals and user guidelines.
- Maintain and update all IT Networks.
- Maintain and contribute to the development of IT Network.
- Participate actively in developing, planning and implementing advance IT systems.
- Carry out procedural system maintenance on all IT systems.
- Ensure all networks including but not limited to LAN, MAN, WAN, GAN meets the demand of the company.
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults and replace parts as required.
- Maintain all IT system work flows.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Qualification
- Minimum of B.Sc/HND in Computer Science, Information Management Technology or any other related discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Professional certifications and or training in the IT field is an added advantage.
- Experience in networking and system administration is an added advantage.
- Ability to maintain technical data reports
- Ability to work with Linux/Unix system.
- Proficiency in PC hardware, PC operating systems, PC networking, PC security and Server administration.
- Ability to read and analyze application logs
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 28th February, 2019.
Note: Applicants must be resident within Lekki/Ajah axis.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!