Montaigne Place is Nigeria’s largest luxury skincare, cosmetic, fragrance, and well-being retail company. Founded on the vision to provide luxury at its best, Montaigne Place provides an exceptional sophisticated shopping experience with our exclusive offers. Montaigne Place currently has luxury retail outlets across Nigeria. Our brand’s portfolio cuts across different categories.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Sales Executive
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Functionally Reports to: Outlet Manager
Administratively Reports to: Outlet Manager
- Supports the outlet manager to grow sales through a focus on excellent customer service and relationship management.
- Act as a beauty and luxury lifestyle products consultant to walk-in customers in assigned outlet.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist and maintain visual merchandising and selling floor standards.
- Know and use promotional event information to maximize sales.
- Assist in preparation of periodic physical inventory exercises.
- Be able to use PoS Systems for sales & other check-out functions
- Support Outlet Manager to execute the display and maintenance of off-shelf merchandise.
- Acts as Advisor or Consultants to walk-in customers and over-the-phone customers.
- Provide friendly, efficient service to all walk-in customers.
- Offer information about merchandise selection to help customers choose wisely.
- Have deep product knowledge and exhibit familiarity with all product information.
- Actively listen to customers and then provide them with solutions that are exactly what they need.
- Excite customers about how new products can enhance their lives.
- Assist customer by suggesting additional merchandise that compliments their selections.
- Assist in pricing merchandise, markdowns, restocking and other retail related duties.
- Be able to effectively handle customer service issues.
Minimum Education Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree is a minimum
- Master’s Degree an advantage
- Must reside in lekki axis.
- 1-3 years of experience working in a luxury service retail environment, or other Customer service experience and/or retail sales experience.
- Strong communication skills.
- Good reporting skills.
- Ability to work a full-time flexible schedule, including some early morning and weekend shifts, to work overtime as needed, and to respond to urgent issues at the store when they arise.
- Abilities to organize
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Bilingual+ English Speaker, Preferred. A polyglot with high fluency in English
- Above average Telesales/Phone
- Deep Knowledge of the different product categories & brands
- Analytical competencies
- Skin types
- Strong presentation skills
- Negotiation skills
- Persuasion Skills
- Adept business knowledge
- IT skills
- Customer service skills
- Team skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Time Management skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 30th March, 2019.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!