Adexen – Our client in the FMCG/Pharmaceutical industry is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Planning and Analysis Manager
- Monitor the company orders, sales, profit, and cash against the targets on a weekly basis.
- Prepare long term financial plan in line with the business strategic map and initiatives.
- Analysis variances of budget expectations against actual and provide remedial plan to achieve KPIs.
- Provide analytical report on projects in areas of appraisal, evaluation and valuation.
- Develop an alarm system to track and monitor the business financial and non-financial KPIs.
- Prepare monthly shareholders’ reports, business dashboard, variance analysis and commentaries.
- Work closely with finance leadership on any ad-hoc analysis required for management and shareholders.
- Define financial situation by completing quantitative analyses, identifying outcomes and potential returns. Recommends financial actions by assessing options in relation to organization goals and prepare financial reports by collecting, analyzing and explaining information.
- Drive research and design analyses to evaluate strategic opportunities and deliver macro-economic assumptions for yearly budget.
- Responsible for the preparation of the monthly forecast and quarterly business review for all functional areas of the business and related subsidiaries
- Ensure agreed strategic deliverables are tied into the yearly budget.
- Conceptualise and develop financial models and analyses to support the strategic initiatives of the organisation.
- Prepare company-wide budget and forecast with detailed assumptions and drivers.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 7 years’ experience in FMCG with at least 3 years performing financial modelling and analysis.
- Experience in preparing, analysing, and implementing accounting and reporting requirements.
- Must possess demonstrated proficiency in spread sheet applications
- A proven track record in a complex manufacturing environment is highly desirable.
- First degree in Accounting/Finance. MBA will be an added advantage.
- Must possess relevant professional qualification ACCA, ACA and their equivalent.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply