Premdal Supermarket is a retail store, serving a retail customer base that continues to grow exponentially, offering products that span various categories including drinks, beverages, canned goods, household items, oral care, healthcare, baby products, personal care and much more.
We are currently recruiting for the role below:
Job Title: Manager
- The Manager will be primarily responsible for every aspect of the day-to-day supervision of the supermarket, including sales, staff, stock and resource management.
- Ensures availability of merchandise and services by approving contracts; maintaining inventories.
- Formulates pricing policies by reviewing merchandising activities; determining additional needed sales promotion; authorizing clearance sales; studying trends.
- Markets merchandise by studying advertising, sales promotion, and display plans; analyzing operating and financial statements for profitability ratios.
- Secures merchandise by implementing security systems and measures.
- Determines marketing strategy changes by reviewing operating and financial statements and departmental sales records.
- Protects employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment.
- Maintains the stability and reputation of the store by complying with legal requirements.
- Overseeing pricing and stock control.
- Maximising profitability and setting/meeting sales targets, including motivating staff to do so.
- Achieve financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Maintaining statistical and financial records.
- Complete store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning task to employees and following up on work results.
- Generate high level of efficiency and performance from staff by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Identify current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers.
- Dealing with customer queries and complaints.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Qualification
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc in Business Administration, Economics or any other related discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a supermarket manager or any related role.
- Candidate must be resident within Lekki-Ajah axis
- Excellent relationship building and people management skills.
- Excellent negotiating skills.
- Good customer relationship skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 15th March, 2019.
Note: Applicants must be resident within Lekki-Ajah axis.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!