GZ Industries, a state of the art packaging company has exciting employment opportunities for suitably qualified Nigerians for its factory located in Agbara, Ogun state and in the Eastern region of Nigeria.
Due to expansion and expanding business interest, we are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Washer Technician
- Supports and follows the guidelines of the food safety system.
- Makes adjustments as necessary to ensure products are in line with quality and design specifications.
- Maintains an awareness of, and complies with hazardous waste management and other environmental management requirements.
- Performs troubleshooting on washer equipment when required.
- Monitor the can washer and waste water treatment plant, ensuring they operate optimally at all times.
- Assists to monitor washer chemical levels, washer quality, washer agent concentration and treated water quality, and carries out corrective measures when required.
- Monitor DI water condition, initiates column change over and regeneration as required.
- Monitor soluble oil system, maintains or adjusts concentration and biocide levels as required.Assists with daily calibration of laboratory instruments and proper alignment of measuring slopes.
- Perform various manual or mechanical production and support functions by operating, adjusting, repairing and maintaining the washer equipment when required
- Complies with established job safety practices and standard operating procedures for safe performance of work assignments.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role within the manufacturing industry.
- Minimum of a first degree or HND in Industrial Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or a related field.
- Advanced skills (Journeyman / Trade Certificate level) required in one or more of the following areas: HVAC, electrical, mechanical, hydraulic & pneumatic systems, plumbing, carpentry, piping systems.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resumes to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 28th February, 2019.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!