Workforce Group – Our client, a leading Financial Institution, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Generator Operator
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos and its environs
- The main role of a Generator Operator is to control, operate, or maintain machinery to generate electric power. Includes auxiliary equipment operators
- Adjust controls to generate specified electrical power, or to regulate the flow of power between generating stations and substations.
- Control generator output to match the phase, frequency, and voltage of electricity supplied to panels.
- Start or stop generators, and other power plant equipment, and connect or disconnect equipment from circuits.
- Clean, lubricate, and maintain equipment such as generators, turbines, pumps, and compressors in order to prevent equipment failure or deterioration.
- Inspect power plant equipment and indicators to detect evidence of operating problems.
- Operate or control power generating equipment.
- Conduct other maintenance functions.
- Minimium of an SSCE
- Must have a Trade Test Certificate.
- Previous Experience in related role.
- Attractive basic salary.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 20th February, 2019.