Pruvia Integrated Limited – We are general service merchants with a strong desire to ensure customer satisfaction in the midst of efficient and effective service delivery. We offer a wide range of services. These services are delivered with skilled and experience guided by our core values and driven by our belief that we are more than conquerors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Officer
- We are looking for an innovative and driven business development officer to join our growing team.
- The individual in this role would be responsible for analyzing our customer base and current sales strategies and identifying opportunities to increase efficiency and profitability.
- We are seeking a candidate who is creatively-minded and eager to think outside the box when it comes to our customers and their needs. Candidates with a background in sales who are analytically minded and motivated will do well in this role.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyze current customer base, including portfolios and rolodexes, to identify potential sales opportunities
- Negotiate timelines and budgets
- Develop and test unique business strategies and concepts
- Collaborate with colleagues and peers on the sales, marketing, and service development teams to improve overall customer experience and satisfaction
- Build strong relationships with customers, outside business contacts, and company stakeholders
- Review and communicate proposals and cost estimates to customers and stakeholders
- Increase overall sales efficiency and profitability through excellent salesmanship
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or related field preferred
- Equivalent experience in related field acceptable as well (example: five plus years in a sales or business development environment)
- Must have 4-5 years of sales experience.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Critical thinking skills, analytical, organized
- Creatively-minded, good at thinking ‘outside the box’
- Skills of persuasion
- Familiarity with relevant software, such as Microsoft Office Suite
- Familiarity with SalesForce a plus
- Applicants should reside within Ikeja, Ojudu, Berger, Agege
- Upon meeting the requirements, applicant should be ready to resume by November
Job Title: Marketing Executive
- As a Marketing Executive, you will contribute and develop integrated marketing campaigns to promote products sales and services.
- Conceive and develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies
- Planning, developing and implementing effective marketing communication campaigns.
- Undertaking detailed ongoing analysis of marketing campaigns to ensure targets are met.
- Organize and oversee advertising/communication campaigns (social media, TV etc.), exhibitions and promotional events
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures
- Initiate and control surveys to assess customer requirements and dedication
- Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance
- Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses
Skills and Requirements
- Proven experience as Marketing Executive or similar role
- Minimum of 3 years work experience and above in the real estate sector
- Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods
- Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices
- Proficient in MS Office
- Familiarity with social media and web analytics (e.g. Web Trends)
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- HND, B.Sc/BA in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant discipline
- Professional qualification in Real Estate an added advantage
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV/Resume to: email@example.com the subject of the mail should be the Job Title.
Application Deadline: 8th March, 2019.