Deola Sagoe Limited, a respected and well established fashion company with head office in Lagos urgently requires suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
- Conduct market research to identify new opportunities
- Gather and analyse consumer behaviour data
- Create reports on marketing and sales metrics
- Assist with organizing promotional and Fashion events
- Keep organized records of marketing metrics and results of past campaigns
- Prepare regular sales forecasting reports
- Monitor competitors’ marketing activities
- Manage all social media accounts
- Work with approved advertising channels to ensure maximum awareness.
- Shall conduct sales calls in accordance with best practices defined in the organization’s sales call procedure and provide information about sales and prospect/customer status to Sales Management.
- Interview leads to determine desires and needs to gain the information necessary to propose appropriate products and services.
- Tracks and Ensure Payment Processing related issues are resolved for clients
- Prepare and give business reports and recommendations to the management team.
- Drive customer growth and financial success for partners/clients under your purview.
- Responsible for driving the growth of the brand within & outside the organization and ensuring all aspects of her marketing communications & operations are a match.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Computer Literate; proficiency in Microsoft productivity tools
- Attention to detail & accuracy
- Excellent Presentation & interpersonal relationship skills
- Strong analytical skills with a goal- oriented attitude.
- A passion for fashion and clothing is a strong requirement.
- Posses a good degree in the Arts/Marketing or Social Sciences from a reputable university.
- At least 1-2 years experience (Post NYSC).
Application Deadline 18th February, 2019.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!