EURO Global Foods & Distilleries Limited – We are a leading player in the business of producing, packaging and marketing various ranges of distilled liquor, wines, soft drinks as well as various blends of RTDs (Ready-to-Drink) to satisfy the varying tastes and palates of the Nigerian Market.
Due to business expansion, we urgently need to fill the position below:
Job Title: Shift Packaging Manager
Location: Sango-Ota, Ogun
- Shift Packaging Managers to cover two shift teams across Bottling and Canning business areas and report directly to the Packaging Manager.
- Responsible for all aspects of managing and deploying the multi-disciplinary resource on shift.
Required Skills and Experience
- Ability to manage people performance, coaching and development of a multi-disciplined team.
- Knowledge of engineering techniques, packaging, lean methodologies, process control.
- Experience of working in a challenging quality and customer focused FMCG environment.
- Knowledge of required world class hygiene and good housekeeping standards in an FMCG environment.
- Degree in Engineering qualifications with at least 2 years people and production management in shift based FMCG manufacturing environment.
- Good working knowledge of H S and E legislation and standards.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 19th February, 2019.