KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory Services. Our vision is to build and sustain our reputation as the best firm to work with by ensuring our people, clients and communities achieve their full potential.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager/ Director
Ref No: SZX21
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Slot: 3 Opening
- KPMG is seeking three (3) Business Development Managers/ Directors for our Financial Services, Consumer Markets and Energy sector teams respectively.
- The position is a senior position and is responsible for profitable growth within specific priority accounts, identifying and converting new sales opportunities to maximize revenue generation for KPMG. The candidate will be expected to establish and maintain strong relationships with C-level executives for new and existing clients (especially the key accounts).
- The Business Development Manager/ Director will be the driving force behind improving KPMG’s market positioning in the professional services space in Nigeria and the Firm’s financial growth in the relevant Industry/ Sector and relevant priority accounts.
- S/he will be actively involved in driving expansion into new markets/ solution areas within the industry/ sector across our audit, tax and advisory practices, as defined by the Sector Heads and the Firm’s leadership.
Detailed Job Description
- Establish relationships with client C-level executives and proactively support the development of relationships between relevant KPMG partners and such client contacts
- Lead and support significant pursuits to ensure bids are converted, working with relevant Partners
- Proactively pursue and maintain competitor intelligence to have a view of the competition
- Identify skill gaps between current KPMG capabilities and client demands to recommend building, borrowing, or buying capabilities
- Provide deep insight into client needs, strategy, market challenges to client Lead Partners and Client Service Teams
- Proactively originate and create demand for new opportunities for KPMG to generate new revenue streams
- Lead on obtaining client feedback to continuously review and improve, both after wins and losses
- Actively contribute to innovative and thought provoking leadership
- Minimum of 15 years of business services experience in a position requiring the management of corporate accounts and active business development
- Exceptional interpersonal social networking skills that have resulted in business relationships of trust, confidence, and results
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university (minimum of a 2nd Class Upper)
- Background in advisory services, business services or audit will be a plus
- Experience in developing and leading relationship building activities with C- level executives
- Demonstrated success in identifying, initiating, and nurturing new or on-going business opportunities
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline: 15th March, 2019.