SPM is a firm with an unparalleled mix of strategic and technical expertise in business development, financial management, management consulting and corporate training programmes structured with industry specifics and functional applications.SPM has built for itself a reputation for producing results and a driven excellence culture for client’s satisfaction both regionally and internationally.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Builder
- Bachelor’s Degree/HND
- 5+ years similar work experience
- Experience in building construction, structural design is also essential
- Post-Secondary Education, Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field will be advantageous.
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
Include, but are not limited to:
- Welcoming, registering, and attending to all visitors, serving as the first point of contact at our offices.
- Coordinating the daily tasks of the Office Assistant and Security Guards, as requested
- Providing logistical support, which may include arranging for hotel reservations, coordinating flights, processing visa request, arranging for local transportation needs, and other logistics activities as requested
- Providing support with overall facilities and office maintenance
- A University degree from an accredited Institution in Nigeria.
- 0-2 years’ experience on a similar role, handling administrative and logistics tasks.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills in English language and the ability to work well with a team.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, i.e., Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
Job Title: Architect
- Contribute to general preparation of design & construction documents and Prepares design and construction documents
- Preparing and presenting design proposals to clients
- Advising clients
- Producing detailed drawings
- Negotiating with contractors and other professionals
- Attending regular meetings with clients, contractors and other specialists
- Coordinating the work of contractors
- Making site visits to check on progress
- Dealing with problems that might come up during building.
- Education: B.Arch/HND Arch, M.Arch
- Experience: Minimum of 5 years architectural experience
- Knowledge: Auto CAD, Quality Management, Relevant Regulations
- Skills: Relationship Management, Thoroughness, and accuracy, Result
Job Title: Sales Executive
- Work with clients to help them buy, sell or rent real estate properties.
- The ideal candidate would use their in-depth knowledge of the real estate market to help clients find or sell property, and guide them through the process of finalizing purchases or sales.
- 1-2 years of experience working as a Salesperson preferably in real estate
- Excellent communication, negotiation and selling skills
- Ability to work remotely and independently meet timelines and deliverables
Job Title: Civil Engineer
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following below. Other duties may be assigned:
- Managing parts of construction projects
- Overseeing building work
- Undertaking surveys
- Setting out sites and organizing facilities
- Checking technical designs and drawings to ensure that they are followed correctly
- Supervising contracted staff
- Ensuring projects meet agreed specifications, budgets or timescales
- Liaising with clients, subcontractors and other professional staff, especially quantity surveyors and the overall project manager
- Providing technical advice and solving problems on site
- Preparing site reports and filling in other paperwork
- Liaising with quantity surveyors about the ordering and negotiating the price of materials
- Ensuring that health and safety and sustainability policies and legislation are adhered to
- Ability to inspect construction sites to monitor progress and ensure conformance to engineering plans, specifications, and construction and safety standards.
- Able to plan, investigate, and survey structural designs to determine feasibility and options.
- Ability to ensure that quality of work is in accordance with the standards specified in the design documents is maintained on site.
- Ability to maintain and ensure timeliness and accuracy.
- Ability to reviews project proposals to determine goals, time frame, and procedures for accomplishing project, staffing requirements, and allotment of resources.
Qualification and Experience
- Must hold a Bachelor’s Degree with a Second Class Upper or Higher in Civil/Structural Engineering
- 5 years experience in structural design and building construction
- Must be a self-starter with an attitude to problem solving
- Can work independently as well as in a team
- Demonstrates excellent professional, interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in oral and written English
- Excellent report writing and presentation skills.
- Commercial awareness – an understanding of how your actions can affect profitability of a project
- Team working and communication
- Technical skills
- An eye for detail
- Problem solving
- Management skills.
Job Title: Head of Marketing
- Candidate must be a self-starting marketing manager and business developer, who is to oversee promotional events, improve client retention and currently be working as a Head, marketing manager, Head, executive manager.
- The ideal candidate for this position must have a positive attitude, a tireless work ethics and an insatiable appetite for growth.
- He/she is to manage the day to day marketing activities of the company, long term marketing /business development strategy for the company and ensures that the company leads in a competitive market.
- Develop and drive sales initiatives to achieve set goals by mentoring and motivating the sales team
- Developing, Enhancing, implementing of comprehensive Sales strategies & other promotional activities for various projects to create new markets, achieve targeted sales.
- Implement a mechanism for evaluation & categorization of channel partners
- Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of sales enquiries, methods and results.
- Oversee the development and management of internal sales operations & processes.
- Regular analysis of sales trends & coming up with sales techniques that target the right market with the right tools.
- Proposing & implementing sales promotion activities for the project.
- Participating in negotiations & bringing deals to a closure.
- Aggressively driving Sales Planning, Forecasting, and Sales & Customer Service Management
- Devising new and innovative selling and promotional techniques/schemes
- Competitor Trend Monitoring and Competitor Benchmarking in order to effectively balance competing priorities to full fill all customer expectations i.e., keeping abreast with competitor residential property offerings, pricing, location, quality, etc.
- Educating the client with the market trends, keeping them aware with the rental returns and the price appreciation they may get after investing in our properties.
- To scan the market, identify opportunities for business growth, prepare and implement growth plans
- Delivering targeted top line as per the projects business plan by meeting sales targets.
- Delivering positive customer experience to a distinguished client base
Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications or related field. An MBA will be an added advantage
- 3+ years in sales ,marketing and business promotion
- Ability to work unpredictable hours, including some evenings and weekends
- Excellent communication and decision-making skills
- Familiarity with online content marketing and social media development strategies
- Positive attitude at all times
- Hard-working and committed to delivering results
- Attention to detail and organization Skills.
- Acceptable proficiency in English
- Leadership and time management skills
- Reputable University degree
- Strong communications Skills.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position applied for as subject of the email.
Application Deadline 28th February, 2019.