The Workplace Centre Limited – We are a World Class Skills Development and HR / ICT Consulting Services organisation that adds significant value to our clients and society.
We are recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
- To manage and provide strategic direction for the company and support the Investment Unit.
Being a very highly regulated environment, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing leadership to the organisation towards the achievement of organizational goals
- Profitability, Investment strategy and decisions
- Corporate governance
- Acting as liaison with regulators, business and industry executives
- Keep up to date information on market developments, new investment possibilities or environmental factors and reflect these in planning and in investments
- Implementing asset allocation strategies to re-position the investment unit
- First degree in Economics, Finance, Accountancy or any related field.
- 10 years post-graduate experience 5 of which must be in similar role within a financial environment.
- Understanding of Legal and Regulatory Framework
- Master’s degree in Finance / MBA (Financial Management)
- CIS or other relevant qualification is highly desirable.
Job Title: Head, Investment (Financial Services)
- This role exists to help the organisation remain profitable and sustainable by exploiting viable opportunities to make money.
- Develop the right investment portfolio mix for profitability
- Ensure Revenue and Profit targets of the investment portfolio of the company is achieved.
- Present and defend investment proposals to management
- Generate relevant investment and market analysis reports for management.
- Maximize returns on investment.
- Manage investment properties
- Get the best rates from financial institutions
- HND or first degree in Accounting or any relevant Social Sciences.
- Strong Capital Market background
- 10 years post qualification experience 5 of which must have been at managerial level.
- Associate membership of the Institute of Chartered Institute of Stock Brokers is a MUST.
- Additional professional qualification such as ICAN will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume to: email@example.com Using the “Job Title” as subject of the mail
Application Deadline 11th February, 2019.