Fadac Resources and Services – Our client is a Manufacturer of paper cups, bags and boxes with over 4 years in production, branches cutting across Abuja and Port Harcourt and major clients nationwide.
We are recruiting presently on behalf of our client to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphics Designer
- They are in need of a Graphic Designer who will be directly responsible for the overall design and illustrative/graphic /visuals for use in exhibition display.
- Serves as principal coordinator for graphic publication production while managing to a prescribed budget. Works collaboratively with the department head and/or contributing authors to realize a final product.
- Think creatively to develop new concepts and produce designs.
- Create visual communications to convey messages in an effective and pleasing manner.
- Layout and scale photos, marking them for proper screen values for print reproduction;
- Designs layout and produce artwork such as graphs, maps, charts, posters, signs and report covers
- Ensure final productions are error-free and reflect desired specifications.
- May coordinate relationship with vendors; preparing specifications and obtaining estimates for final approval;
- May handle copyright, reprint, and permission processes;
- Coordinates all administrative aspects of production, including preparing final designs for presentation, checking and approving color, copy, text format separations, and scaling images for print production. Ensures that all parties are informed of and meet deadlines.
- Prepares layouts, designs, artwork and formats for use in publication and /or exhibition design;
- May provide information to management and staff regarding the design of publication;
- Performs related duties as required.
- Degree in Graphic Designs or First degree in Fine Arts, Visual Arts, Marketing or related field.
- Minimum 3years graphic designer experience.
- Strong problem-solving skill
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, especially, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver and Flash among others
- Minimum degree must be HND or any BSc. In any field
- Clear communication and documentation of projects and procedures
- Those residing on the island will be an advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 28th February, 2019.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!