Fadac Resources and Services – Our client is an FMCG operating retail outlets all around Nigeria. They specialize in the wholesale distribution of home appliances products.
They are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Corporate Sales Executive
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee and manage corporate sales to achieve set targets
- Identify and develop new business opportunities at B2B channels By promoting CEHA product range new and existing client
- Follow up with sales executive to collect receivables and cash collections
- Create proposals for target clients with relevant information and quotes
- Collate weekly reports from sales team and submit same to management
- Deliver and present monthly MRM to management
- Identify and approach new business with proposals
- B.Sc Marketing or Social Sciences
- 2-4 years post degree experience in an electronics industry
- Must be a Female
- Good computer skills
- Good communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
Job Title: Showroom Supervisor
- Effectively Manage Store IN & OUT.
- Developing & motivating towards high performing store team.
- Encourage and promote all opportunities to drive sales, leading by example.
- Understand local customer needs and ensure this is delivered through both product and service.
- Be familiar with the competition and respond accordingly in order to create competitive advantage.
- Engage staff in the store with regular briefings and accurate and timely delivery of the recognition policy in store.
- Monitor and take actions necessary to improve shrinkage and profit protection.
- Enhance sales through identification of trends related to footfall, conversion, etc.
- Ensure the achievement of sales targets and take corrective measures where required.
- Ensure a smooth and accurate process for stock management in the store.
- Ensure store staffs are trained in customer service requirements.
- Build a connection with the customers and understand their needs & Ensure store meet their targets.
- Monitor the feedback from staff and customers on the store products and services and give feedback to the relevant area where required.
- B.Sc/HND in any field
- 3-6 years post degree experience
- Good physical presence
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Ideal candidate must reside at Lekki, VI, Oniru, Ajah and its environ.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 19th March, 2019.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!