Fez Integrated Services Limited – Our client, a professional services firm with two business units: management consulting and private equity/venture capital, is currently recruiting for the position of:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- Track, log and manage tasks and projects using supplied knowledge & project management tools.
- Communicate new product developments to prospective clients.
- Oversee the development of marketing literature.
- Develop and test unique business strategies and concepts.
- Collaborate with colleagues and peers on the sales, marketing, and product development teams to improve overall customer experience and satisfaction.
- Stay up-to-date on company best practices, policies, products, pricing, and promotions.
- Increase overall sales efficiency and profitability through excellent salesmanship.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Company.
- Analyze current customer base and identify potential sales opportunities.
- Manage and develop new and existing business relationships with clients and vendors.
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative analysis of clients and projects to ascertain business viability.
- Write business proposals for clients.
- Write business reports and other required business documentation.
- Prepare documentation required for selling services to internal and external stakeholders.
- Gather crucial industry and business intelligence that are relevant to the client’s business and ventures, including relating to government regulations and policies.
- Candidates should have a minimum of 5 years of experience in consulting, on boarding agents, worked in the Fin-tech industry.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (Word, power point, and excel).
- Good team working skills
- High sense of responsibility, accountability and dependability.
- High integrity and ethical standards.
- Attention to detail.
- Business analysis and advisory skills.
- General management skills.
- Financial analysis and management skills.
- Project management skills.
- Business Advisory and consulting skills.
- Time Management and planning skills.
- Good decision making.
- Good relationship management skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Good report writing and oral communication skills.
- Good presentation skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 13th February, 2019.