Gilberts Group is a legendary construction company whose projects include a significant proportion of the world’s large bridges, marine installations, and other complex structures.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrician, Wiring/Installation
- Gilberts Group is growing fast because we are a part of an internationally leading team of electrical planners, engineers, designers and electricians located in Canada.
- Your personal growth: build your career path by taking advantage of our industry leading training and leadership development programs.
- Uncompromised SAFETY. When we see others in our space averaging 5 star safety rating you know that we value you and your safety above all else.
- Demonstrates excellent customer relations through utilization of effective problem-solving techniques
- Cleans and maintains tools, test equipment and job sites
- Attends company meetings as required by supervisor
- Installs and lays out conduit systems, various lighting systems, and basic control systems and feeders.
- Installs motor feeders and make standard motor connections
- Performs material handling duties on the job site
- Analyzes blueprints effectively for job site knowledge
- Analyzes upcoming tasks and anticipate equipment, procedures and training needs
- Demonstrates the ability to complete an overall job layout for projects of limited scope and size
- Travels to job sites to assist in installations, troubleshooting, and maintenance of electrical systems
- Enforce a safe job site and maintain compliance with company safety, OSHA and customer-specific safety standards
Electrical Helpers are responsible for:
- Electrical installations, troubleshooting and maintenance through well-versed knowledge of the National Electric Code (NEC).
- Our job site professionals thrive under self-directed management to complete projects safely and on time.
- All job site employees participate and drive safety initiatives such as tool-box talks and operational risk management meetings to proactively identify safe practices for our people.
- Our crews rely on teamwork to drive results through strategic use of partnerships and planning.
- GilbertsGroup is a Merit to the Coreorganization, and we pride ourselves on our ability to reward and recognize top performers.
- Education: High School Diploma or GED
- Experience: 0-1 year(s) of experience
We offer competitive, merit-based wages; career path development and flexible and a robust benefits package that boasts everything from paid training, tuition reimbursement and a top-notch wellness program.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 30th March, 2019
Note: The above job description and responsibilities described are intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee’s ability to perform the position described. It is not intended as a comprehensive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills or abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate.