Juenjay Services Limited is a company incorporated in Nigeria under the companies and allied matters act of 1990 as a logistics consultancy, freight handling, haulage, warehousing, clearing and forwarding company with a Corporate Head Office in Lagos State, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Officer – Logistics Services
Location: LagosJob Description
- We are looking for an Administrative Officer to join our team and support our daily office procedures.
- A successful Administrative Officer will act as the point of contact for all employees, providing administrative support and managing their queries. Main duties include managing office stock, preparing regular reports (e.g. expenses and office budgets) and organizing company records.
- A previous experience as an Office Administrator or similar administrative role would be an added advantage. Our ideal candidate must also have a working knowledge of office equipment and office management tools.
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments
- Book meeting rooms as required
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned
- Arrange travel and accommodations
- Schedule in-house and external events
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
- Maintain and update company databases
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Answer queries by employees and clients
- Update office policies as needed
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- High School diploma – HND or BSc in any discipline.
- Proven work experience as an Administrative Officer, Administrator or similar role
- Solid knowledge of office procedures
- Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!