Seedstars – Our client, QuickCheck (www.quickcheck.ng) is a Nigerian Fintech Startup that aims to provide banking services to the underserved. Built by people who work towards solving real world problems, we found out that a large portion of the Nigerian population have no access to proper banking services… We want to fill this gap!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Specialist
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
About the Job
- Through data science and a smartphone app, QuickCheck builds a credit profile of the borrower and enables Nigerians across the country to easily access microloans in less than 5 minutes from their phone, without the need of any form of collateral or guarantor. We are looking for a motivated, creative talent to join us in Lagos and embrace the challenge of taking our online customer acquisition to the next level, in the role of Digital Marketing specialist .
- Provide regular internal reports with insights, ROI and recommendations
- Identify local and international new trends in digital marketing/social media, regularly implement them through out-of-the-box experiments
- Oversee and execute digital marketing strategy, in line with venture strategy and goals
- Develop and manage paid marketing campaigns, daily monitor their performance, test new approaches to reach KPIs
- Plan, execute and maintain content publishing on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and website
- Track and analyze Google Play traffic flow, conversion rates, social media reach, impressions, likes
- Self-starter with a proactive personality, you have an innate drive to exploring different options for reaching results
- Digital marketing expert oriented to growth initiatives, with proven successful results
- At least 2-3 years in a digital communication and marketing position
- Experience with paid ads (particularly mobile-oriented), managing social media platforms, Google Play
- You are able to analyze performance data and you leverage it to take your decisions
- Project management, editing and writing skills
- Experience or qualification in graphic design and/or branding will give you a plus
Benefits and Perks
- You will be FREE, we give you the autonomy to “run the show”
- Flexible working hours
- Terrace with stunning 7th floor view, where you can enjoy lunch served by the in-house restaurant.
- Work from the coolest co-working space in Lagos: we got our private office at Seedspace in Ikoyi
- Be part of a global movement and build your network in 80+ emerging markets
- We are a young team of entrepreneurs who want to make things happen
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!