Schemelink Properties Limited is regarded as one of the players in the real estate sector. Thus, as part of our legacies over the years to build our customer’s confidence and to bring reforms into the real estate industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales & Marketing Manager
- Give feedback to customers and handle customer challenges by referring such issues to the appropriate channels and following up to ensure optimum satisfaction
- Give daily verbal reports, weekly and monthly documented reports on the unit and for all unit members
- Use marketing online tools to manage team and client communication
- Improve your marketing skills by attending skill improvement trainings, conducting researches and acquiring required certifications
- Manage, monitor and mentor a team of sales representatives towards achieving set goals/targets
- Meet sales targets as agreed by organization.
- Research on real estate trends, carry out competitor analysis and remain aware of current real estate news. Constantly re brand the company’s products based on information gathered
- Build a network of potential customers by attending events, trainings, visiting locations where potential customers may reside etc
- Maintain a professional, and courteous relationship with existing and potential clients
- A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in the marketing and sales industry(Experience in the real estate or banking industry is an added advantage)
- Willingness to work on a strict commission structure
- Understands how to manage ambiguity and risks
- Sales Planning skills
- Enthusiasm and high level of motivation
- Good ethics and high level of integrity.
- Must possess requisite knowledge and skills required of a sales and marketing Manager.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Outlook and Office suite of products (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good command of English Language both oral and written
- Ability to work remotely with minimal supervision
- Coaching, mentoring and people Management skills
- Excellent Communication and Negotiation skills
- Excellent time management skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 3rd March, 2019.