Interswitch is an Africa-focused integrated digital payments and commerce company that facilitates the electronic circulation of money as well as the exchange of value between individuals and organizations on a timely and consistent basis. We see an Africa where payment is a seamless part of our everyday lives, and our mission is to create transaction solutions that enable individuals and communities prosper across the continent.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive, Sales Network
- To effectively sell Interswitch products and solutions to pre-defined target markets and deliver revenue targets for products/solutions as indicated in the budget for assigned portfolio
- To manage relationships with clients and identified key accounts in assigned portfolio
- Performs sales activities (presentation, prospecting) using the Miller Heiman sales methodology
- Prospects for new opportunities and identifies new profitable customers for Interswitch products/solutions in the assigned sector
- Solicits for customers and Cross-sells/up-sells group’s products & solutions to existing clients/customers
- Identifies networking opportunities, sales conferences and events that would provide positive impact to the sales bottom line in assigned sectors
- Attends exhibitions to generate sales leads/opportunities that can be converted to sales post-event
- Carries out external presentations to potential customers; performs customer demonstrations
- Follows up on leads and opportunities
- Develops proposals for customers and negotiates contract & payment terms with clients, reviews and prepare tenets of agreements/ MOU/NDA and works with Legal team to finalize and execute the contracts with client
- Actively uses the CRM tool to manage the sales process and maintain accurate & up to date information on all clients (customer database)
- Ensures that relevant documents and agreements with clients/sales opportunities are executed and linked to the customer profile on the CRM database
- Prepares and attends Performance Evaluation sessions with Team Lead, Group Head and Divisional CEO, Sales Networks
- Generates demand by pro-actively reaching potential customers to make them aware of the company’s products & solutions
Customer Relationship and Account Management:
- Develops and maintains strong relationship with key customers of products in assigned sectors using the key account management framework.
- Liaises with relevant internal teams to ensure customer issues and complaints with any client in assigned portfolio are properly resolved (escalates where necessary)
- Drives the process by working with Finance team for receiving balance payments for all projects completed with sign off in assigned sector/portfolio within stipulated period
- Provides market feedback, competitor & industry insight to Team Lead & Group Head that will aid the sufficient visibility of payment products in sectors assigned.
- Performs market polling exercise as input to the annual budget/strategy formulation process
Performance Review and Monitoring:
- Carries out daily review of open opportunities to ensure they are closed in the month of consideration
- Reviews portfolio sales & revenue performance against set targets with the Team Lead/ Head using the CRM tool
- Reviews possible revenue lines and income for the coming quarter
- Monitors sales performance & deviations from budget.
- Prepares and submit weekly and monthly reports on the sales activities to the Team Lead/Head
- Bachelor’s degree in any related discipline.
Experience (Number of relevant years):
- 1- 3 years minimum experience in a similar customer facing function with experience identifying and following up potential leads
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Job Title: HR Business Partner – Technology
- To provide analytical expertise and support to all product stakeholders, actively delivering on insights generation and growth opportunity mapping.
- Design advanced data models and recommendation engines with which you will forecast and preempt product and/or customer futuristic patterns and trends
- Create interactive dashboards for product performance reporting and trends monitoring
- Work collaboratively with internal teams spanning Marketing, Engineering, Business, Operations, Brands and all other functional organizational touchpoints
- Application of research skill to help drive product performance objectives, with a blend of competitive benchmark: analyse data trends, aggregate and document key findings from qualitative and quantitative consumer and customer research
- Work collaboratively with approved Industry and Market Research agencies
- Analytically explore, extract and transform data into actionable insights and communicate them to product stakeholders and decision makers succinctly and without ambiguity
- Recommend actionable insights and growth opportunities based on output of analytics carried out
- Work hand in hand with all Product Marketing teams to effectively profile the product customer base into segments that will drive effective marketing initiatives
- Using insights from gleaned data, identify and design targeted campaigns having customer behavior optimization as the end goal
- Data deep-dive and ROI analysis on all product marketing initiatives activities, with detailed recommendations – pre and post initiative launch
- Good First Degree in relevant field/discipline
- 4-5 years minimum experience in a similar function with experience analyzing large amounts of transactional data, having keen eyes for identifying the most critical trends and combining same with external market data
- Experience with Oracle and Microsoft SQL.
- SQL Proficiency
- Analytics and statistical tools such as R, Python, Microsoft Excel
- Data visualization tools such as Tableau, Power BI, Microsoft Power Point
Interested and qualified candidates should:Click here to apply