D-Dydnamic-D Nigeria Limited is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Trainee Admin Assistant
Work Schedule: 6 days a week including Saturdays and Sundays.
- The Trainee Admin Assistant will assist the founder and Administration Assistant of the company D-DyanamicD Nigeria limited. The founder is an entrepreneur with interest in hospitality, import and export, aviation consultancy, freight forwarding ,customs brokerage, cargo agency and air travel ventures are all in their infancy i.e new start ups and your role will be to assist the founder in all the business functions i.e marketing, ops, financial management, purchasing, as well as personal errands
- Work environment is all hands on with on going training, development and self improvement. Admin staff will be required to work in all business areas in addition to their core area of competence
- Presently, only the founder and one admin assistant run all business functions in the ventures. When you come in you will be taught how we operate and carry out other business functions in addition to your core areas of expertise
- Areas of strengths will be identified, as the ventures grow and expand, you will specialize in your strong areas, with possibility of becoming a management trainee,then a line manager in the future and so on. The Trainee Admin Assistant reports to Admin assistant.
The ideal person will carry out core competence duties in addition to any other task assigned in any other business area.
- Personal and official errands such as grocery shopping, other shopping etc.
- Helping out with purchase of car fuel etc.
- Research and reporting findings as directed
- Managing room reservation platforms
- Typing newsletters and using various computer software to create marketing material
- Producing spread sheets
- Supervision of house keepers
- Record keeping
- Recording of all daily transactions in journals
- Creation and editing of financial and other documents
- Customer service the above list is not exhaustive, founder or admin assistant can assign you with any reasonable duties.
- Assist with Admin duties from time to time such as data entry into spread sheets, software, filing etc
- Typing of formal letters, emails, documents and reports as directed etc.
- Running official and personal errands for MD in and outside Lagos but mostly in Lagos, which will include but not be limited to going to banks to carry out authorised banking transactions, visits to government agencies NCAA, NAMA, NEPC, FAAN, Customs, NDLEA etc on MD behest to submit documents, seek information, collect documents etc .
- Receive phone calls,read emails and reply as directed by MD
- Supervise workers, equipment suppliers, service providers and act as a artisans such as plumbers, electricians, labourers and the like as directed by MD.
- Ideal candidates will have good knowledge on any one of these: Aviation Hospitality industry Agriculture Transport and Logistics International trade and commerce.
- Good command of the English language written and spoken
- Minimum Nd in accountancy or law
- Max 30 years old
- Knowledge of current world affairs, Interest in Aviation, Agriculture,travel added Advantage.
- Must have a bank acc for salary payment.
- Honesty and integrity
- Live on the Ikeja mainland so that he or she can come to work at Ikeja gra easily
- Prior work experience in industry areas listed above
- Must be will to work overnight if required.
- Writing and editing of manuals and reports
- Computer and smart phone literate especially word, spreadsheets, be able to research and find things on the internet, must know how to use video internet call applications
- Ability to drive very desirable ( must have valid drivers lic).
- Having an int passport is desired but not essential.
- Lagos street smart, must be able to navigate with ease around the city using public transport to locate various addresses from time to time.
- Ownership of a smart phone and laptop computer capable of receiving and sending mails, internet and taking pictures.
- Must be neat tidy and presentable at all times
- To use initiative and require very minimal supervision within reason.
- The starting salary is 40,000 Naira during training roughly about 3 – 6 months depending on your progress rising to N53,000 on promotion and confirmation as Administration assistant.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send the following below via email to: email@example.com
- Detailed CV
- Hand written application letter for the position of trainee admin assistant
- Full body picture
- WAEC or NECO certificate
- Law or Accountancy University Degree, ND or DP
- Scan of govt identity card
- Birth certificate
Application Deadline 28th February, 2019.
- If short listed based on the above listed documents, you will be required to come to the office for a written test and interview. If successful you will then start an orientation program.
- Do not apply if you cannot work on Saturdays and Sundays.
- Only candidates with a higher education in any discipline will be considered.