The Management Development Programme Turkey aims to develop a select group of talented, nationally mobile individuals and give them an intensive development opportunity to be running their own Food & Beverage/Front Office or Conference & Events department within 18 months.
What does the Program cover?
What are the Learning Benefits?
The Programme runs over 18 months with a structured framework of practical and highly interactive learning and development activities.
- Induction to the Programme, the wider business, Hilton history, culture and current business focus
- Food and Beverage placement
- Rooms division placements
- Exposure to Business Development HR and Finance
- One-to-one mentor with regular feedback
- Career development reviews
- Regular & structured Line Manager feedback
- Management and Leadership Development programmes
- Technical development modules
- Practical assignment aligned to Food and Beverage placement
- Hilton University modules
It is important to us that you are able to demonstrate our Hilton competencies, and we expect you to be driven, commercially focused with key people skills and a real passion for operations. Mobility is an extremely important factor as the right person is expected to be working in at least two different locations during the programme, potentially anywhere in Turkey for 9 months each.
If you are interested, please apply online via https://jobs.hilton.com or via our Facebook link (Hilton Careers). We are looking for our future leaders, so you will have proven that you too want to be world class.
There are also fix main criteria for the Graduate Programme:
There is a rigorous selection process that includes education criteria, online tests and questionnaires and Interviews. This not only helps to identify the right candidates, but if you are selected, it is the start of your personal development journey with Hilton.