Greensprings School is an international co-educational services limited comprising of Preparatory School, Elementary School and Secondary School. We encourage students to be lifelong learners by instilling in them great confidence, respect and a consciousness of the needs of society. We value our students, employees and other stakeholders.
We seek to recruit interested and qualified candidate who is creative and passionate about digital marketing to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brand Communication Executive
- The Brand Communication Executive will report to the Head of Corporate Strategy.
- S/he will join the team and will be responsible for providing media insights and foresights that will be used to create a strategic foundation to achieve the following objectives:-
- Increase in boarding population
- Achieve ranking as one of the top 5 schools in Africa and put the school on “top of mind” across Africa.
- Increase in student population
- Increase of international students
Job Responsibilities for Brand Communication Executive (Content & PR)
- Writing high quality notes/articles in various digital and print media
- Research articles written by competitors with the aim of outranking them by deploying better written articles
- Plan and execute PR/Marketing campaigns for admissions and entrance examination
- Identify opportunities for marketing/PR that can lead to the primary objective of increasing student population
- Carrying out SEO analysis for the written notes/articles
- Researching buy intention keywords and other keywords
- Seeking for guest posting opportunities and writing on authority forums with a view to increasing the digital footprint and coverage of Greensprings
- Measure and report performance of all PR campaigns, and assess against set goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Generation of content and clever writing for the school’s blog
- Explore partnership opportunities that can lead to increase in top of mind awareness and also generate leads for follow-up
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Develop strategic relationships with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies and provide recommendations where necessary
- Engage in physical sales calls to feeder schools, corporate organisations, churches, hospitals and targeted high profile housing estates etc.
- Identifying and maintaining cordial relationships with top digital influencers in the niche Greensprings play in.
- Identifying PR opportunities for radio and TV stations
- Identifying new markets and engaging key stakeholders in the location
- Engaging with feeder schools
- Managing and improving an affiliate scheme/sales referral program for Greensprings
- Identifying and engaging brands for events sponsorship.
- Website content audit, review and regular updates
- Marketing the school products
- Generate a content calendar for digital and print media
- Generating testimonials from parents, students and alumni
- Liaising with the Alumni community and organising alumni events
- Offline review of target markets segments and activities within the organisation for PR worthy events
- B.Sc degree in Marketing or a related Social Science field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Proven working experience in relationship management and PR
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- The candidate should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies
- Must be able to lead integrated PR campaigns from concept to execution
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- This person must be organized, resourceful, creative, and have strong interpersonal skills.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
Essential Values, Behaviors and Attitudes
Staff members are expected to actively promote and demonstrate the five core values of the school:
- Child Centredness
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com
- Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.
- The school expects all staff members to uphold themselves in a manner that inspires and encourages outstanding behavior within the student body.
- The school reserves the right to vary or amend the duties and responsibilities of the post holder at any time according to the needs of the school.
- In some circumstances, the job holder may be required to undertake other duties and responsibilities of a similar post in order to support workload peaks and skill shortages to ensure priorities are met
Application Deadline 12th April, 2019.