Buildwell Plants & Equipment Industries Limited was incorporated in Nigeria in the year 1977. It’s RC No. is 20,232. The company is into the hiring and leasing of heavy equipment for transportation, haulage, rig movement and technical repairs of heavy and light equipment. BUILDWELL is very proficient in both inter and intra-city transportation of goods, materials and machines.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HSE Manager
- Review and Develop all aspects of the Health and Safety Policy and ensure that it is implemented consistently across the organization.
- Maintain a monthly safety internal training that cuts across the different company operations and departments.
- Provide leadership, guidance and drive as regard best practices, incident prevention, incident investigation and analysis to determine cause and develop preventive actions.
- Responsible for the continuous development of the HSE management systems to improve the Company’s health and safety performance and reduce the Company’s environmental impact.
- Serve as focal point for all Company’s QEHS related activities.
- In cahrge of incidents and road transport accidents investigations.
- Provision of advice to Senior Management as regard international best safety practices.
- In charge of LFI reporting, Contract Safety induction and safety alerts.
- Maintain the accident and near miss database and prepare reports for Health and Safety Committee, using statistical and other analytical tools. Inform the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) of accidents or incidents that require notification.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 18th March, 2019.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!