Kloverharris Limited is a Human Resource/IT Consulting company that provides high-quality services to businesses across Africa. We pride ourselves in how well we assist organizations to overcome challenges that bother on optimal performance by proffering a wide array of solutions using deep IT expertise, industry-wide expertise and highly proficient tools.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Lease Marketing Officer
- Deliver timely, cost-effective and compelling lease proposals and finance solutions uniquely structured for financing transactions for all clients.
- Deeply understand prospects’ business and industry.
- Use social media to enhance exposure, develop client loyalty and improve brand awareness.
- Gain comprehensive knowledge of assigned properties on vacancies, major tenants, and small tenancy and lease expiration.
- Draft proposals, lease offers and documents
- Present marketing letters and documents to potential tenants.
- Meet clients to encourage leasing relations.
- Represent clients to parties within an organization
- To conduct all kinds of necessary process and documents throughout sales process; make a quotation, confirm pricing, closing the deal, arrangement for Purchase Order /agreement issuing process, acquire company document for a customer, get customer sign in the contract.
- Initiate and conduct meetings with both internal and external clients as may be required to facilitate new engagements.
- Engage in marketing campaigns and on-campus events.
- Develop and follow-up with potential accounts.
- Monitor leasing administration.
- Manage daily and weekly marketing and leasing reports.
- Draft a comprehensive marketing and leasing plan
- To write-up a basic analysis of customer financial status and repayment ability from financial statements, financial ratio, bank statements, etc.
- To coordinate with related departments; Business support, Credit Admin, Accounting, etc. to complete whole transaction sales flow.
- To co-work with Collection team to follow-up overdue customer and involve for debt recovery plan/repossess arrangement.
- Candidates should possess B.Sc. Degree
- Must have at least 6 Years working experience in the leasing industry
- Must have worked in notable leasing company
- Experience in operation and consumer/finance lease.
- Ability to close sales deals
- Have a great client base.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates (preferably females) should send their CV to: email@example.com with the job title as subject.
Application Deadline: 25th March, 2019