Truvia Media, we deliver a truly integrated service by taking your brand, and translating it into a coherent online experience.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Developer
Location: Lekki-Ajah, Lagos
- Will be placed on monthly targets.
- Must be self driven, ready to work under pressure.
- Must be able to identify sales leads.
- Pitch goods or services to new clients and maintain a good working relationship with new contacts.
- Communicating new product developments to prospective clients. Overseeing the development of marketing
- Create and improve proposals for our existing and new clients.
- Prepare the company’s marketing budget and continually track expenses, as well as make sure we’re on track to hit revenue targets.
- Analyze current and past financial data, such as sales reports, and provide strategies to cut costs and increase revenue.
- Provide training and mentoring to members of the business development team
- Perform market research to identify new opportunities and engage with executives to establish strategies for pursuing those new opportunities.
- 50,000 with benefits
- Commission of 5% paid on all sales.
Job Title: Website Designer/Developer
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality.
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture.
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications.
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers.
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
- Strong experience in Digital Marketing is an added advantage( Overseeing the social media, SEO,PPC, Email Marketing and etc. strategy for the company)
- N50,000 per month with benefits.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with “Job Title” as subject of your mail.
Application Deadline 16th March, 2019.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!