Truvia Media, we deliver a truly integrated service by taking your brand, and translating it into a coherent online experience.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Developer
Location: Lekki-Ajah, Lagos
- Will be placed on monthly targets.
- Must be self driven, ready to work under pressure.
- Must be able to identify sales leads.
- Pitch goods or services to new clients and maintain a good working relationship with new contacts.
- Communicating new product developments to prospective clients. Overseeing the development of marketing
- Create and improve proposals for our existing and new clients.
- Prepare the company’s marketing budget and continually track expenses, as well as make sure we’re on track to hit revenue targets.
- Analyze current and past financial data, such as sales reports, and provide strategies to cut costs and increase revenue.
- Provide training and mentoring to members of the business development team
- Perform market research to identify new opportunities and engage with executives to establish strategies for pursuing those new opportunities.
- 50,000 with benefits
- Commission of 5% paid on all sales.
Job Title: Website Designer/Developer
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality.
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture.
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications.
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers.
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
- Strong experience in Digital Marketing is an added advantage( Overseeing the social media, SEO,PPC, Email Marketing and etc. strategy for the company)
- N50,000 per month with benefits.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Job Title” as subject of your mail.
Application Deadline 16th March, 2019.