Libra Motors Limited is a foremost transport business company in Nigeria with concentration on people and convenient service delivery. Established in 2003, Libra Motors Limited has set out itself to be a leading transport organization with specialization in people and material movement across several defined routes.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- We are looking for a Lead Customer Service Executive with superior communication skills and a great work ethic to join our team.
- As the Lead Customer Service Executive, you will work directly with team members to meet their needs, answer their questions and provide support. The person in this role must also be a keen note-taker who is adaptable and optimistic.
- Leadership – Build capacities within company, transfer knowledge
- Customer Support- Provide quick resolution on issues and questions.
- Executionist & Policy Implementation- Oversee department activities of the company, measure performances.
- Resolve Escalations- Identify issues, queries, review issues to ensure resolution.
- Evaluation- Conduct periodic reviews, evaluate members, monitor performance and note areas for improvement.
- Support Process Improvement- Improve overall organisation efficiency and performance by identifying opportunities.
- Coordination – Manage personnel through different shift, schedules and ensure adequate efficiency.
- Strategic Visionist- Lead team on measurable milestones, create efficiency within the system, create relationship between services and customers.
- Process Validation- Implement measures to ensure technology processes meets timelines.
- Proven high customer support experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota or expectations
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Bachelor degree (Marketing, Psychology, Sociology).
- Professional membership of Chartered institute of customer relationship management shall be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with subject as “Lead Customer Service Executive-Lcse”
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!