Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a Transport (Logistics) firm is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Human Resources
- Develop a Human Resources strategy that aligns with the overall organizational strategy.
- Align organizational model with business objectives, revenue and sales targets and strategic plan for the company
- Provide Leadership with guidance and direction to forecast workforce needs in line with business requirements and define build or buy strategy with an overall aim of business improvement.
- Create and review employee benefits e.g. retirement plans, pensions, insurance and other benefits to the MD.
- Ensure compliance with pension & tax laws in salary administration.
- Initiate a performance driven culture across the organization through the facilitation and development of the business goals and metrics to improve team and individual effectiveness. JDs & KPI’s should be developed across the entire organization.
- Establishment of HR policies and communication to the department heads
- Create a Learning & development culture & arrange
- Ownership and sponsorship of HR infrastructure and initiatives; HR Technology, Learning Systems and Solutions, HR processes and practices
- Source, recruit and employ human resources to achieve business growth and performance goals
- Liaise with union leaders to ensure compliance and minimize employee grievances across the organization
- Administrative overview of the company, Rent, Rates, Hotel, & Accommodation, Travels etc
- Perform other functions as assigned by the MD
- Minimum of a B.Sc Degree in any discipline with a minimum of a Second Class Lower and must reside in any of the following areas Festac Town, Mile 2, Ojo, Alakija, maza maza or its environs
- A relevant Master’s Degree and professional qualification is an added advantage E.g CIPD, CIPM
- Minimum of 7 years post qualification experience as Head, Human Resources for a Transport/Logistics firm is a must.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Personnel / Welfare administration
- Industrial Relationship management/ knowledge of Labour law (Domestic & International)
- HR Policy development
- Knowledge, competency and learning management
- Recruitment and Selection practices and management
- Visionary competence
- Supervisory Skills
- Coaching /Leadership / Influencing
- Initiative/Entrepreneurship/ taking ownership
- Performance Management
- People/ Relationship Management
- Reward & compensation management
- Team building / conflict management
- Organization & coordination
- General managerial /administration.
- N300,000/monthly gross
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (Ms Word Format) to: [email protected] using “Head, Human Resources” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.
Application Deadline: 6th March, 2019.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!