Fenix International is a next-generation energy company. Our mission is to transform our customers’ quality of life through disruptive innovation in energy and financial services. Our flagship product, ReadyPay Solar, is an expandable, lease-to-own solar home system financed through affordable instalments starting under $0.17 per day. We use real-time transaction data to create a unique credit score to finance power upgrades and other life-changing loans and open up a wider world of energy and financing for our customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Service Centre Regional Lead
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Department: Customer Experience
Type: Full Time
Min. Experience: Mid Level
- The Service Centre Regional Lead is responsible for providing exceptional customer experience to Fenix customers in their region, via excellent management of their network of Service Centres and reporting directly to The National Service Centre Manager. The SC Regional lead is directly responsible for leading their team to excellent performance in their region.
- The SC Regional lead owns responsibility for all Service Centre performance areas within their region including: exceptional CX standards, Service Centre quality standards, Service Centre network growth (including finding and launching new Service Centres), inventory control, generating revenue through upgrade and new kit sales, and providing CX and follow ups to customers via phone
- The SC Regional lead is also responsible for their team including performance management, skills training, providing feedback for continuous improvement, professional development, hiring, transfers, culture and team motivation.
- The Service Centre Regional lead is responsible for the KPIs of their Service Centres in their region, as well as contributing to the overall Nigeria CX strategic plan and forming part of the Nigeria Service Centre leadership team.
- Regional Service Centre Leadership: Customer Experience and Operations
- Own Customer Experience quality within region: highlight CX issues within your region, escalate issues where necessary and connect directly with the right stakeholders to ensure exceptional CX for Fenix customers.
- Day-to-day team support: Provide daily direction and communication to the team so that customer service is provided in a timely, efficient and knowledgeable manner, driving towards Fenix’s core value to relentlessly pursue an exceptional customer experience
- Communication between SCA team and leadership: Ensure that key information is passed on and understood by all team members. Collate their feedback and questions and pass on to the Service Center Manager in a timely fashion. Act as a communication bridge between the SCAs and other departments
- Performance management: Work with low, medium and high performers to identify improvement areas. Hold all Service Centres to their KPIs and take responsibility for improving the performance of individual SCAs. Ensure all SCAs know their current performance and have healthy competition between them.
- Training: The Regional SC Lead is responsible for ensuring their team is fully trained on all products, systems and services. You will need to proactively work with Fenix HQ product, and training teams to identify new initiatives in advance. Work with CS QA team to ensure Customer Satisfaction responses feed back into team training and improvement
- Team Feedback and Professional Development: Provide constant individual feedback to your team to grow, and ensure all team members are aware of their own development areas. Conduct regional trainings where required
- Culture and Team Motivation: Build amazing culture through team motivation initiatives, socials and positive reinforcement
- Team Performance Management: Ensure all team members know how they are performing relative to a) targets and b) the rest of the Service Centre team
- Operations and inventory: Manage inventory movement, tracking and control, ensuring minimum shrink. Reverse logistics for returned/faulty stock across region.
- Growth and Expansion: Source and open new Service Centres where necessary; project manage new expansion.
- Budget, Costs and Approvals: Track costs within region, minimize overheads and control individual Service Centre budgets and approvals
- New Innovations/Trials: execute field trials and scale successful innovations in your region.
- Revenue Generating Activities: work with Commercial team to generate maximum revenue for Fenix in your region.
- Fill in Service Centre Associate position when required
- Regional Service Centre Leadership: Team
- Hiring: Work with Talent to hire and train new SCAs in line with regional growth
- Strategic work within SCA and CX Leadership Team
- Co-create quarterly team KPIs, and targets
- Co-create annual Service Centre strategy, goals, KPIs and metrics
- Represent Region in National Service Centre strategic discussions such as team meetings, monthly war rooms and biannual all-hands.
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 3-5 years experience managing customer experience teams
- Should demonstrate both verbal and written communication skills
- Proximity to Lagos Island is key
- Highly Desired Skills
- Ability to work in teams and independently
- Critical thinking skills (ability to think outside the box)
- Good problem solving skills (solutions oriented)
- Good influencing and negotiation skills
- Experience with inventory management, control and logistics
- Degree or Diploma in a relevant field from a recognized institution
- Should be fluent in English and at least 1 other local language from the region you are applying
- Conversant with use of computers
- Flexibility with ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Willingness and desire to learn new ideas
- Willingness to travel across regional states when needed.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply