Job Title: Haulage Manager
- We require the services of a Haulage Manager who will be responsible for the daily operations and supervision of our Haulage business.
- Manage drivers/operators and ensure compliance to safety and company policies
- Plan and implement preventive and corrective maintenance.
- Ability to generate new business contracts and reduce down time.
- To manage a fleet of trucks and trailers whilst ensuring zero down time always
- Any other related deliverables
- OND/HND/Degree (minimum of second class lower)
- Membership of Nigerian Institute of Logistic (will be advantage)
- Minimum of 3 years professional experience logistics/haulage management.
- The ideal candidate must have been doing this business for the past 3-5 years (at least).
The remuneration is commensurate with industry standards
Application Deadline 15th April, 2019.
Job Title: Truck Driver
- Drives the truck to deliver goods
- Maintains the truck
- Report any suspected mechanical problem
- Other duties as may be required.
- Qualification: Secondary School (SSCE) /OND
- Truck driving experience of not less than 6 years,
- Must reside in Lagos State.
- Must have valid driver’s license,
- Must be able to provide 2 guarantors which will be verified.
- Must be able to communicate verbally.
- Must be between 25-45 years of age.
- Must be conversant with Nigerian routes.
Application Deadline 30th April, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: email@example.com