Smart Partners Consulting – Our client a leader in premium luxury clothing brand with Outlets across major cities in Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position below:
- Assists in resolving customer issues and complaints in a timely manner; escalates issues to appropriate Manager as necessary.
- Builds customer loyalty through the Rewarding Moments program.
- Meet Quality Assurance Requirements and other key performance metrics.
- Place outbound follow-up calls to sales leads and persuade potential customers.
- Answer questions about the product details, the company, and issues for the customers.
- Supports the management team in integrating an Omni-channel experience for customers by being trained on the use of and the products available through each channel
- Assist customers with any technical issues experienced with website and escalate any issues to management appropriately.
- Perform basic account maintenance activities.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Excellent listening skills and the ability to ask probing questions, understand concerns, and overcome objections
- Must possess and professional and friendly attitude and be able to quickly develop a rapport with customers over the phone.
- Must possess and be able to demonstrate strong influencing and closing skills.
- Ability to learn and navigate new software quickly
- Ability to type 30 wpm+
- Previous working experience as customer service Head for 5- 8 years in related firm
- Previous telesales experience is required
- Minimum Required Qualifications B.Sc
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV in MS word version to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
14th March, 2019.