Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Limited is a vibrant and innovative company committed to the goal of developing human capital in organisations for exceptional business results. We build organisations to achieve optimum performance by developing their human capacity to peak productivity levels. We are committed to excellence, service & integrity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Personnel
- The Sales and Marketing personnel will be responsible for planning, implementing sales and marketing strategies to grow the sales of the company’s product development programs and services, both short and long range, targeted towards existing and new markets and also has the ability to work in a fast – paced environment by performing the following duties;
- Drive sales for all products and services.
- Responsible for end to end sales; from initial contact and understanding of the clients’ needs to delivery and closure.
- Oversee and evaluate market research and adjusts marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
- Establish and maintain a consistent corporate image throughout all product lines, promotional materials, and events.
- Plan and develop advertising and promotion activities including print, online, electronic media, and direct mail.
- Direct sales forecasting activities and sets performance goals accordingly.
- Direct training and performance evaluations to develop and control sales and marketing programs.
- Develop and implement strategic marketing plans, sales plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives for products and services.
- Initiate and develop client relationship to drive customer satisfaction.
- Develop and manage sales/marketing operating budgets.
- Direct market channel development activity and coordinates sales distribution by establishing sales territories, quotas, and goals.
- Prepare periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
- Maintain a professional and positive relationship with existing and new clients.
- Our top priority is your ability to deliver.
- You must be passionate about personal development and geared towards productivity.
- Sales experience and proficiency in digital marketing is an advantage.
- Business Acumen, highly entrepreneurial
- Communication Proficiency
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Presentation Skills.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Results Driven.
- Strategic Thinking.
- Technical Capacity.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 15th March, 2019.