Hamilton Lloyd and Associates – Our client is an Oil and Gas Company. Due to internal expansion, they are looking to fill in the role of:
Job Title: Human Resource Officer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Reports to: Senior Human Resource Manager
- Assist with the implementation of the day-to-day HR Functions.
- Demonstrating clear understanding of HR policies and procedures.
- Pursuing staffs’ compliance to corporate values and code of conduct.
- Checking staff attendance in the Port Harcourt office.
- Maintaining an absenteeism log on Excel and updating same as and when due.
- Managing staff travel allowances.
- Maintaining updated staff information in liaison with HRO Lagos.
- Documenting updated staff information and transmitting same to HRO Lagos.
- Assisting with recruitment and other functions in PH
- Assist with implementing agreed recognition systems and support a work environment that motivates and rewards employees in line with the overall corporate strategy.
- Support the implementation of training and development programs.
- Participate in meetings regarding staff issues, compensation and HR strategic initiatives.
- Assist as needed in solving day-to-day HR issues/problems and recommend solutions.
- Support the implementation of new staff induction programs.
- Support the implementation of the performance management process.
- Support the mapping of staff competencies across roles.
- PH HR events management.
- Ensuring adherence to the leave application and documentation process in PH.
- Assisting in the implementation of CSR Projects in PH as directed.
- Being aware of critical staff dissatisfaction issues in PH and escalating same to the SHRM as required.
- Month-end activities reporting.
- Delivering effective reports.
- Team play to achieve departmental and corporate goals.
- Providing HR admin support to all PH staff.
- Managing day to day staff code of conduct and attendance.
- Support the management of discipline and grievance procedures.
- HR Quality process conformance.
- Maintaining effective working relationships with employees, applicants and vendors.
- Being up to date on all staff developmental needs and driving the realization.
- Supporting HR policies reviews and implementation.
- Supporting recruitment initiatives and contributing to recruitment objectives and projects.
- Issuance of identity cards and other HR Documents to new staff in PH.
- Exiting staff out-boarding process and documentation.
- Representing the SHR Manager as mandated
- Any other activity assigned by SHRM.
- A good first University degree
- At least four years post qualification experience.
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Strong sense of responsibility.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and liaison skills.
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Excellent communication skills.
- A good listener.
- Good time management skills.
- Flexible, tactful, confident, reliable, trustworthy, honest, patient, accurate, highly confidential.
- Creative and innovative.
- Relationship Management
- Teamwork and Collaboration.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: email@example.com with the title of the role as the subject of the mail.
- The body of the mail should outline Total years of relevant experience to the role, Location and Age.
- Please read Role necessities very carefully and apply if qualified. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
- If after 2 weeks of application you do not hear from us, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
- For more information, contact Success Nwsou via: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 26th April, 2019.