Digital Minilab World Nigeria Limited is recognized as one of the leading supplier of New & Refurbished Digital Printers, Photo Finishing & Large Format Equipment’s in Middle East & Africa with two branches across the globe, including the head office in Hong-Kong, both head by the founder and CEO Mr. Mustafa N.S. Alfarra .The company also has the distributor relationship of global brands in African Countries, such as Noritsu, Epson, HSIT Digital professional paper and Lucky Film Brand name.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketer/Graphic Designer
- We are in search of Digital Marketer,a person who can keep His or Her cool under pressure and have the technical prowess to keep up with ever-changing business practices.
- Develop and implement SEO and PPC strategies
- Manage email and social media marketing campaigns
- Use Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and other relevant sites
- Drive traffic to company web pages
- Keep abreast of new social media sites, web technologies, and digital marketing trends; implement these new technologies in developing campaigns and update current campaigns to include new information.
- Create and manage link building strategies, content marketing strategies, and social media presences
- Innovate and present new marketing platforms and strategies
- Develop engaging online content including clickbait, forums, videos, graphics, and blogs; monitor and analyse content success
- Forecast marketing campaign growth and ROI for marketing campaigns
- Must have good knowledge of graphics (Photoshop and others)
- Must know branding and social media marketing
- Must know computer/internet
- Must know how to use Microsoft Office
- Know how to speak/write English very well
- Can handle multi-tasking job
- University Degree/HND
- Must have NYSC Certificate
- Knowledge of Youtube and video publishing
- Know how to relate to customers
- Must live in Lagos.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Do not apply if you do not have good knowledge of Photoshop.
Application Deadline: 17th March, 2019.