DeltaComGroup is a leading global telecommunications company who is in the process of expanding into the Nigerian telecommunications market and is looking to hire a suitably qualified candidate for the vacant position below:
Job Title: Repair Technician
We are looking for a Repair Technician to work in our Lagos, Nigeria Repair Center. Candidate must have experience in the repair of 2G/3G/4G wireless, wireline and power systems equipment across a variety of original equipment manufacturers (OEM). The role and responsibilities of this individual are as follows:
- Repairing equipped boards from different technology systems such as: Access and Transmission, Radio, Switching, Energy, etc., manufactured by a variety of Original Equipment Manufacturers like Ericsson, Alcatel-Lucent, Nokia, Siemens, etc.
- Fault analysis of equipment.
- Welding and soldering work at different levels.
- Tracking test protocols established by the DeltaComGroup Engineering department with strict attention placed on the quality of testing and repair.
- Preparing testbeds for the testing of equipment of distinct technologies.
- Vocational training in the field of electronics.
- Strong dominance of the English language.
- Must be meticulous and organized.
- Must provide certification and diplomas.
- At least two (2) years of experience in the field of electronics.
- Some previous experience working in similar functions.
- Must live in Lagos State.
- Must have passport and ability to apply for a travel visa.
- Ability to travel to Spain for three (3) months of training.
To be discussed.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply