Ezyride Luxury Taxi Limited is a transportation company providing quality, reliable, safe and comfortable transport services within and outside Ibadan city.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Job Description and Purpose
- The Business Development Manager will be involved in all aspects of marketing, publicizing and promotion of our website/mobile application using both traditional and digital methods.
Duties will include the following, but not be limited to:
- Have an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition
- Write business proposals and negotiate with stakeholders
- Research business opportunities and viable income streams
- Follow industry trends locally and internationally
- Manage the production of digital and traditional PR, media, website, marketing, social media content/material/promotional content.
- Report on successes and areas needing improvements
- Generate and secure long and short-term profitable business sales, leads and contacts using traditional and digital methods, follow up leads, and close sales deals.
- Develop growth strategies and plans
- Identify and map out business strengths and customer needs
- Develop creative ideas and improvements to increase traffic, sales and customer experience on our online sites.
- Manage the existing client’s portfolio. Maintain an accurate client database / CRM system.
- Recommend profit maximization and service improvement initiatives.
- Manage and supervise Field Marketers
- Attend industry events, trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings to build relationships with key prospects.
Qualifications and Requirements
- HND/ B.Sc in Business Development, Economics/Finance or Marketing with at least 3 years of relevant experience.
The following skills are also required:
- Experience with design and implementation of business development strategy
- The ability to self-motivate and motivate a team
- Experience working to and exceeding targets
- High-level communication skills
- Stakeholder management skills
- Proven ability to negotiate
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 18th March, 2019.