A reputable Oil and Gas firm located in Lagos State is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
- Prepare and follow up on Bids and tender proposal submissions
- Set up meetings between client decision makers.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Ability to resolve conflicts and handle issues timely to a positive conclusion
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives.
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Ability to generate high sales and manage cold calls as appropriate within the geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization and have contacts with the IOC’s
- Research and build relationships with new clients
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent.
- Must have Min of 2 – 3 Years’ experience in the Oil and Gas sector Procurement
- Age between 27-35 years
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (MS Word format) to: [email protected] Using “Business Development Officer” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidate with Business Development experience in the Oil & Gas Sector procurement would be shortlisted.
Timely information is key to getting a job. Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!