HRLeverage delivers excellent spectrum of HR Business Solutions through a custom-built approach for organizations. We recognize and strongly support the benefits of a diverse workforce, and strive to provide a culture that recognizes the unique contributions of people regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, or disability status.
As part of helping Client to achieve growth that we search for the services of:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Location: Lagos Island
- Take minutes during meetings
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Organize and maintain the office filing system
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Manage executives’ calendars and set up meetings
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements
- Rack daily expenses and prepare weekly, monthly or quarterly reports
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
Qualification and Experience
- She must have great eye for details.
- She must have ability to manage top executives and represent the management/ company in and outside the organization.
- Ability to read all documents, summarize and highlights key issues for GMD’s action.
- Other relevant professional qualification will be an added advantage
- B.Sc, HND or MSc in Accounting
- Relevant certification such as ACA
- The lady must have worked as an account and admin before and must have a good grasp of Secretariat administration.
- She must be smart millennial.
Skills And Competency Applicable:
- Delivering Results
- Achieving Personal Work Goals.
- Applying Expertise and Technology
- Good communication skills
- Excellent Analytical Skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com