Corona Schools Trust Council – The focus of the Corona Schools’ Trust Council is the development of world-class schools. World class in all facets of our operations – curriculum, teaching methodologies, staff quality, libraries, technology, buildings, resources, facilities, management and so on. In order to sustain our mission to deliver world- class education to children inculcate high moral and ethical values as we prepare them for a life of service and fulfilment, we have embarked on a number of school improvement initiatives in recent years.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
- The Front Desk Officer works under general supervision and within set guidelines of the Human Resource Department and performs front desk administrative tasks and other related work as required.
- Maintains customer/clientele data base in line with established procedures
- Manages Corona’s switch board ensuring regular maintenance and adequate funding at all times in line with established processes.
- Administers Corona’s periodicals/newspaper supplies in line with established processes.
- Contribute to maintaining good teaming and collaborative environment.
- Responsibility for the supervision and operational management of Corona’s front desk.
- Understands policies and ensures compliance.
- Ensures that the front desk office/reception is kept at acceptable level of cleanliness, neatness and aesthetic attractiveness to offer pleasurable stay to visitors (internal and external) at all times.
- Establishes and maintains cordial human relations as is necessary to ensure acceptable information exchanges at all times.
- Disposition for continuous learning, improvement and trainability
- Office Administration and word processing skills
- Teamwork and Collaboration skills
- Applicants must reside on the Island (Victoria Island/Lekki/Ajah/Awoyaya axis)
- Excellent Interpersonal skills – Enjoys meeting people, customer oriented
- Good oral and written communication skills – Articulate, clear and accurate spoken English
- Well poised, smart and good professional appearance
- Cheerful disposition – Patient, not easily irritated, good voice
- An eye for thoroughness and attention to detail
- Able to display initiative and good understanding of policies
- Pleasant but firm – Able to contain challenges while escalating promptly to supervisor
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 29th March, 2019.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!