Daudeen Freight Forwarding Limited was established in 1993 and incorporated in 2000 and have since grown into one of the leading forwarders in Nigeria, with representation in all major countries in the Globe. We have invested in a strong network of agents; all committed to the efficient handling of air and sea freight shipments, Door to Door services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Operations
- Maintain customer contact management
- Give daily reports of all operation activities to the management.
- Ensure that multiple projects meet their projected deadlines effectively.
- Coordinate the operation activities.
- Plan and schedule work in a proactive manner.
- Disseminate tasks to operational staff and ensure that all directives are being met constantly.
- Maintain good relationship with clients and follow up on all their request.Assign task to each operations staffEnsure that effective relationships are maintained with all departments so that customer requirements can be understood.
- Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Support Services.
- Coordination and communication between support and business functions.
- Increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Support Services through improvements to each function.
- Drive initiatives in the organization.
- Applicant must possess good communication skill with ability to prioritize tasks independently, accurately complete work.
- Improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of organizations mission.
- Play a significant role in long-term planning, including an initiative geared toward operational excellence.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected]
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!