At APM Terminals, we are a team of over 22,000 employees spread across more than 58countries and 5 continents united by a passion to provide our expertise in port operations and container management services. By providing the expertise and port infrastructure essential to world trade, we actively support the advancement of the societies around us, enabling local economies to unlock their potential and build an even stronger global community.
Working with a team of talented professionals you will get a chance to experience different cultures and make friends all over the world. You’ll find a culturally diverse, stimulating environment at any of our offices, terminals or depots. When you join APM terminals, the world is your workplace
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Specialist
Job Ref.: AT-205347
- Establish and maintain network user accounts, user environment, directories and security.
- Create and maintain Technical manuals.
- Respond to the needs and questions of network users concerning their access to resources on the network and the operation of various software programs.
- Install and tests software upgrades.
- Ensure all software is correctly licensed and version up-to-date where applicable.
We are looking for
- Experience with BI reporting & other analytical tools.
- Good decision making and problem solving skills.
- Customer-oriented, open and proactive attitude.
- Fluent in English, both in word and in writing.
- A Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Science.
- At least 4 years’ industry experience .
- Experience in implementing Local area networks, systems integration and administration.
- Thorough experience about computer hardware configurations for UNIX, Windows, Cisco and Oracle environments and Microsoft products.
- A key role in a highly innovative, fast paced and international environment.
- The opportunity to make a difference, working on the cutting edge of IT in the container terminal sector.
- An open and engaging working environment.
- Ample opportunities for personal and professional growth.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 26th March, 2019.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!