Tek Experts provides the services of a uniquely passionate and expert workforce that takes intense pride in helping companies manage their business operations. We care about the work we do, the companies we partner with and the customers they serve.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Learning Design and Program Manager
- Build a global team. Reshape the learning experience using AI and chatbots.
- The role reports to the Global Head of Learning and Development.
- Do you have a deep understanding of the digital learning experience?
- Do you seek to improve the engagement of people who are considering what they need to learn in the process of learning?
- We are looking for someone who can design and implement a learning experience that supports a meta-learning approach and drives workforce development.
- Support a strategy that enables employees to continuously learn in a personalize, immersive, and engaging manner.
What we’re looking for
- Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support.
- You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to delivering the best in industry customer experience.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a given, as is a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Use current thinking from learning science, UX design, marketing and technology to develop innovative learning components that are visually-compelling, interactive, and that take full advantage of various media and delivery methodologies.
- Design simple but robust feedback tools like badging, certifications, gamification, and behavior based prompting.
- Create a Learner-centered experience that drives engagement in career planning and continuous learning.
- Lead and manage a global team of content developers.
- Design and develop a new and innovative experience that brings learning to the desktop and incorporates AI and chatbots.
- Design and develop a social learning environment for leadership and technical expert communities.
Qualifications and Competences
- Experience with basic software development tools and concepts.
- Exposure to working with AI and chatbot in the learning space.
- You are a strong collaborator, capable of working closely with colleagues to achieve project objectives in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. You can write effective copy, instructional text, and audio/video scripts. You can tell a story with visuals as well as words.
- You have a proven record of meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment with aggressive schedules.
- 5+ years of experience in learning experience design or 3 years plus a Master’s Degree in a related field, or equivalent experience
- Expertise in fields such as user research, performance support, gamification, change management, cognitive psychology, and UX design.
- Experience applying adult learning theory, instructional design, and learning evaluation.
- Proven experience that shows that you are an innovator with the ability to find creative solutions to complex problems.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!