Malbas Konsult Limited – Our client, a leading Hair Restoration clinic that is part of a global medical group with presence in over 14 countries worldwide is currently seeking applications from qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales and Business Development Executive
Locations: Lagos and Abuja
- We are looking for a dynamic and target driven individual with proven ability in a sales driven role in a medical field (preferably but not a must) to help move the Nigerian based clinics to the highest level.
Qualification and Experience
- The preferred candidate needs to be a fast thinker and able to grasp new terminologies and concepts.
- The candidate needs to have excellent sales, communication and negotiation skills and must feel confident in speaking and dealing with “Very high net worth” customers and prospects over the telephone and in person in a pleasant and engaging manner.
- A great deal of the job will be to be representing the company and liaise with the hairdressing and beauty industry. So the desired candidate MUST be highly presentable, be a fast thinker, amiable and have the ability to develop new business opportunities.
- The preferred candidate has to be dynamic and target driven with the ability to think creatively and outside the box. Marketing and Social Media Skills are HIGHLY DESIRABLE.
- Minimum academic qualification is first Degree or HND and the right candidate must possess at least 5 years progressive working experience in sales and client coordinator role most preferably in medical/health and beauty or aesthetic cosmetic medical setting.
- The candidate needs to demonstrate how he/she has consistently achieved challenging revenue targets in his/her previous sales roles.
- Age between 25 to 35 years.
- We are looking for an articulate, confident and highly presentable individual that want to prove his/her worth in a dynamic new medical field in Nigeria.
Remuneration and Benefit
- The company is offering a very supportive environment with an opportunity of working for a global organization and liaising with staff as far afield as the USA, South America, Europe and the Middle East.
- As a growing organization, the company offers great opportunity for promotion.
- It will also be offering a very rewarding and attractive remuneration package that is comparable to the best in the country with a competitive performance based commissions and bonuses for the successful candidate.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their comprehensive CV/Resumes in MS Word format detailing how they meet the specified requirements to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 25th March, 2019.
Note: Please the CV/Resumes should not just state the functions of the candidate but what he/she has ACTUALLY ACHIEVED on his/her marketing, sales and business development roles in his/her current and past jobs.