The Workplace Centre Limited – We are a World Class Skills Development and HR / ICT Consulting Services organisation that adds significant value to our clients and society.
We are recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
- The Sales Executive is responsible for promoting and driving the sale of Loans and other company’s services to salary earners working and residing in the state.
- The sales executive plays a key role in communicating the organization product to new and existing customers and developing markets for new products.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing market penetration/ growth of product
- Follow up Leads as assigned by the Team Lead.
- Contributing to developing marketing plans and strategies
- Sale of Loans and other services.
- New business development
- Preparation of weekly marketing call reports to the Team Lead
- Contributing to the annual sales and marketing plan
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in any field.
- Must have NYSC Certificate or exemption letter.
- Relevant work experience in similar role.
- Must not be more than 35 years by December 2019.
- Sales Experience in a MFB will be an advantage.
- Product knowledge.
- Problem solving, analytical reasoning abilities.
- Communication skills
- Good listening skills
- Negotiation skills
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume with Role _ Location (Sales Executive _Lagos) applying for as subject to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 29th March, 2019.