Halogen Security Company Limited – An indigenous human resource based company with a focus on providing professionally trained and vetted drivers to individuals and companies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Driver – OPIC Berger
Locations: Lagos (Opic Berger, Mowe, Ibafo, Magodo, Isheri)
Working Days: Mon-Sat
Working Hours: 6:00am (closing time is flexible)
- Must reside within Opic, Berger, Mowe, Ibafo,Magodo, Isheri
- Must be ready for immediate engagement
- Must know how to drive Manual /Automatic
- Must have a minimum of OND
- Must have a valid driver’s license and LASDRI
- Must be willing to travel when required
- Must be able to read and write
- Must be matured and pays attention to details
- Must be within the ages of 25-45 years
- Might be required to work on Saturday.
Terms of Payment
- Net pay: N71,000
- HMO, Pension is part of the package
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with “Executive Driver – Opic Berger” as the subject to the mail
Walk in for interview at:
Halogen Security Academy,
No.9 Cappa Avenue Palmgroove Estate,
Application Deadline 15th March, 2019.
Interview Dates 13th, 14th & 15th March, 2019, by 11:00am.
Job Title: HR Outsourcing Officer
- Ensuring timely recruitment and replacement of staff as may be required.
- Effective implementation and deployment of various HR related initiatives based on agreed action plans and timeline with corporate HR
- Provide service and advice in assessing organizational needs of accounts handled
- Assists in managing harmonious relationships between management and employees through active involvement in employee programs and communication
- Ensures compliance with labour standards is maintained for all accounts handled
- Conduct background checks for all successful candidates before deployment
- Ensure timely processing and reconciliation of outsourced staff salary and overtime.
- Adhoc account management reporting as the business requires
- Respond to all client request in a timely manner
- Maintain clear communication with staff and clients
- Ensure efficiency of all admin processes and procedures
- Maintain constant and consistent relationship with all clients.
- Increase existing business portfolio and generate new Leads
- Adheres to company policies and procedures and the corporate Code of Conduct.
- Ensures personal adherence to workplace health and safety requirements and also ensure all outsourced staff do same.
- Acts in an ethical way when dealing with company assets and other people.
Reporting & Analysis:
- Report project activity and presents to the supervisor when requested by the Avant Halogen on the following reports two-weekly, monthly, quarterly, bi-annually and annually but not limited to:
- Produce relevant reports/spreadsheets are required by supervisor in timely manner
- Inventory status report covering; total up to date files of back office event
- OND in Management related courses
- Preferably with work experience in a Hr consulting firm.
- Must be a team player, highly flexible, highly organized, and willing to work in a dynamic organization
- Excellent people management skills and able to relate to all levels of the organization
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, must be highly fluent and articulate in both English and Hausa
- At least 2 years relevant work experience
Job Title: Senior E- Business Fulfillment Officer
Job Grade: Permanent
Reporting Line: Head of Business Avant Halogen
- To maximize Avant Halogen revenues through its online recruitment platform and ensure that its people risk management products meet consumers need.
- Monitor competitive activity and report significant developments to management.
- To identify industry best practice and recommend where necessary.
- To develop and implement the Avant e-business strategy to maximize revenue and ensure the highest standard of customer service
- To manage, develop and care for the team responsible for e-business products and fulfillment.
- To set the strategic direction for, oversee and co-ordinate all e-business requests including recruitment, verification and identity management services
- To develop strategies that will drive traffic to Avant’s platform as well as fulfill customers expectation
- To ensure that the e-commerce activity is consistent with the ethos of the Avant Halogen.
- To ensure that the e-commerce elements on the web site are fully functional at all times and meet customer needs.
- Ensure that the appearance and functionality of the e-business element of the web site is of a continuously high standard
- Oversee the fulfillment of products and services ordered via the e-business platform and ensure high level of customer satisfaction and business efficiency.
- Annual e-business platform financial targets for Avant are met.
- The e-business function across Avant Halogen is maximizing its market potential.
- Avant e-business products and services are fully integrated and appears seamless to Website users.
- New market opportunities are identified developed and market entry plans are managed.
- Appropriate promotional and communication programmes are planned and executed in a timely manner
- Bsc./HND in relevant course of study.
- Relevant certification will be an added advantage
- Proven and verifiable work done
- Strong business skills evidenced by a business qualification or track record of managing similar businesses.
- Technical understanding of information and web based systems evidenced through qualifications or previous management experience.
- Strong analytical, recruitment and relationship management skills
- Sound, up-to-date working knowledge of relevant legislation and best practice affecting the e-business function.
- Good University Degree
- Ability to directly lead and develop a small business unit and manage growth.
- Authority and flexibility in coordinating and influencing activities across a complex organization.
- Ability to develop strategy and manage its implementation.
- Project management skills with an ability to see things through to completion in a challenging environment.
- Customer focus and the ability to look at operations from the customer’s perspective.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Job Title-Location”, as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 15th March, 2019