Red Eye Security Limited is a fully licensed security company incorporated in Nigeria which is managed by seasoned security personnel with a wide range of security experiences. The company’s client targets include among others, high-net worth individuals, corporate bodies, educational institutions, private and public offices, government departments and agencies etc.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Account Clerk
- Provide accounting and clerical support to the accounting department.
- Type accurately, prepare and maintain accounting documents andm records.
- Prepare bank deposits, general ledger postings and statements.
- Reconcile accounts in a timely manner.
- Daily enter key data of financial transactions in database.
- Provide assistance and support to company personnel.
- Research, track and restore accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies.
Job Title: Administrative Officer
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders.
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets.
- Maintain and update company databases.
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents.
- Answer queries by employees and clients.
- Update office policies as needed.
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments.
- Book meeting rooms as required, distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages).
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned.
Job Title: Sales Representative
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
Job Title: Driver
- Map out driving routes ahead of time to determine the most expedient trip.
- Pick up clients from the place and at the time they’ve requested.
- Collect payments and issue receipts.
- Assist clients with loading and unloading their luggage.
- Listen to traffic and weather reports to stay up-to-date on road conditions.
- Adjust the route to avoid heavy traffic or road constructions, as needed.
- Answer clients’ questions about the area and local places of interest.
- Ensure the car seats are clean and comfortable for all riders.
- Schedule regular car service appointments and report any issues.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] or [email protected]
Applicants can as well apply in person at our head office:
Red Eye Security Limited
38, Olonode Street,
Alagomeji Bus Stop, Yaba,
Application Deadline 29th March, 2019.
- Applicants should reside around (Victoria Island, Ikoyi, Lekki, Obalende) and its environs.
- Applicant must have valid Drivers license and must be conversant with Lagos route.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!