RyteGate Technologies provides consulting and information technology advisory services to a wide range of local and international clients. RyteGate is made up of a network of member firms, each of which is a legally separate and independent entity. As a leading professional services firm, we have much to contribute to public policy, business and society throughout the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Specialist
Locations: Lagos and Imo
Employment Type: Full Time Employee
Company Industry: Technology and Constructions
- We are looking for an innovative and driven business development specialist to join our growing team. The individual in this role would be responsible for sourcing and bringing in building and road construction contract, real estate sales analyzing our client base and current projects strategies and identifying opportunities to increase efficiency and profitability.
- We are seeking a candidate who is creatively-minded and eager to think outside the box when it comes to closing deals and expansion.
- The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting client engagement and closing businesses and forging strong relationships with clients.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and client satisfaction
- Builds clients engagement by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business deals relationships.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and strategies to meet the targeted prospects (Federal and state government, private sectors and individuals).
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients and present proposals for constructions project.
- Ensure up to date with building projects adverts both on social media and newspapers
- Develop and test unique business strategies and concepts for constructions industry
- Sourcing and applying for Federal and State government building projects.
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Keep records of businesses and revenue
- Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching and tendering proposals related events, publications.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals e.g. road constructions, building construction and designs, estate construction, airport construction, Public facility construction (hospitals, schools, shopping malls, office complexes and industrial facilities et al) by contacting potential partners; prospective clients, discovering and exploring opportunities
- Stay up to date on company best practices, policies, products, pricing, and promotions.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating projects requirements with business operations.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential
- Attending networking events.
- Making professional decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Brainstorming with business development team to create new project strategies and proposals
- Identifying solutions and services that would appeal to new clients
- Proven working experience as a business development specialist in a construction company or a relevant role
- Proven track record of success in the construction industry
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Fluent in English
- Great networking skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills
- Goal-oriented, organized team player, negotiation skills
- Eager to expand company with new sales, clients, and territories
- Able to analyze data and sales statistics and translate results into better solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Experienced at compiling and following strict budgets
- Experienced at preparing and presenting quarterly goals and forecasts for future projects
- Comfortable in both a leadership and team-player role
- Creative problem solver who thrives when presented with a challenge
- Career Level: Mid-level
- Degree: BSc/BA in Business Administration, Marketing or relevant field
- MBA is a plus
- Years of Experience: 3 and above
- Age between 25-30 years
Monthly Salary Range
N80,000 – N120,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply
Job Title: Software Developer
Career level: Mid-Level
- We are currently seeking a professional, skilled Software Developer to develop, create, and modify computer applications or specialized utility programs throughout our organization. Our ideal candidate will have a knack for designing and customizing software for specific client use with the aim of optimizing operational efficiency. The successful applicant will be well versed in the design, development, and testing of operating systems-level software.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a successful Software Developer, Software Engineer, or similar role
- Good experience in software architecture design
- Good knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Ability and willingness to learn new languages and technologies
- Ability to consistently produce clean, efficient code based on client specifications
- Ability to integrate software components and third-party applications to meet specifications
- Ability to troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
- BSc/BEng/HND in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field
- MSc in Information Technology is a plus
N100,000 – N150,000 monthly
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline: 15th March, 2019.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!