Deinde Odusanya & Co. was registered, under the Companies and Allied Matters Decree 1990, as No LAZ.036178 on 23rd July, 1996 and is currently situated at 6b, Ireti Street, Sabo, Yaba, Lagos. The firm was registered with the main objective of utilizing a multi-disciplinary approach to its Accountancy, Assurance Advisory, Taxation and Economic Consulting services in order to provide its clients with an integrated means of meeting their needs and achieving their objectives.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Tax Consultant
- Processing and obtaining corporate and personal tax clearance certificates for clients.
- Coordinate FIRS and relevant SBIR audits of clients.
- Ensure clients’ compliance with the various tax policies and regulations.
- Conduct research on various tax stay awake issues.
- Ensuring the accuracy, completeness and timeliness of records and procedures.
- Supervise the Firm’s Taxation and Professional Services which involves drawing up workable programme and timetables.
- Coordinate and execute all Taxation engagements in manual and computerized environments;
- Display excellent understanding of Nigerian and International Tax Laws. Also, to demonstrate excellent use of Taxation and Advisory tools and software including Ms-word, Ms-Excel, Ms-PowerPoint etc.
- Respond to queries from tax regulatory authorities i.e. Federal Inland Revenue Service and respective State Boards of Internal Revenue (SBIR).
- Provide compliance and consulting services to corporate and individual clients.
- Identify complex tax issues and provide tax analysis for a variety of entities and their affiliates.
- Research and analysis of a wide range of tax issues related to business transactions and tax implications of financing techniques for a variety of entities and their affiliates.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 31st March, 2019.